Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: A little computer help please

  1. #1
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    When I go to certain sites like the one below for example, I can't click on the link to add the item to my shopping cart. The cart itself shows up as a red x. Anyone know how to fix this?

    http://www.spawntoys.com/

  2. #2
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Java script issue maybe? What kind of computer are you on, Mac or PC?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PC

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    You will need to have Java installed on your system, and as well - you might want to go out to

    http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com and make sure you have all the latest available patches for your browser.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 02, 2004 11:22 AM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Call me stupid but where would I go to install java?

    And window update shows that I'm up to date.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kim gives several links if you have Java problems.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 02, 2004 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Drau ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had this prob with my work computer (Win 2000) when I tried to preorder at Kim's site. I got a message from Microsoft that they no longer support Java script. WTF?

    It worked fine on my home PC (Win XP).

  8. #8
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm at home running XP pro.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Drau:
    Kim gives several links if you have Java problems.

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ July 02, 2004 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Drau ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks. I tried what it says there but it still ain't helping. Oh well fuck it.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Skullpit:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Drau:
    Kim gives several links if you have Java problems.

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ July 02, 2004 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Drau ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks. I tried what it says there but it still ain't helping. Oh well fuck it.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you have Active-X disabled? I do, so I can't order from Kim's site at home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •